Semi-flexible and resistant 3D printing filament made from TPU
The hardness of Flexfill 98A fills the space between classic thermoplastic polymers and elastomers.
High-tech filament for flexible and dynamically stressed parts.
Flexfill 98A provides unique hardness 98 Shore A – only available from Fillamentum.
Printed parts with specific features
High-quality 3D printing filament
- dimensional stability, smooth finish
Excellent printing properties
- interlayer adhesion, bed adhesion, low warping and stringing
Printing with 100% infill ensures tough material
- semi-flexible, highly reversible deformation
Ideal for dynamically stressed parts and sealing
- tear strength, abrasion and wear resistance, rebound resilience
- clear in the thin layer
- oils, greases, ozone
UV stabilisation, lightfastness of all colours, radiation resistance
- safe use in electrical and electronic equipment
- recyclable, BPA and styrene free, low odour
Printing temperature: 220–240 °C
Bed temperature: 50–60 °C
The flexibility means we can recommend a printing speed of around 20 mm/s
Use Magigoo or 3Dlac to strengthen bed adhesion!
Flexfill 98A | TPU filaments*
98 Shore A | > 95 Shore A
53.7 MPa/318 % | 29–50 MPa/330–750 %
110 °C | 60–100 °C
23 mm3 | > 23 mm3
170 kN/m | not available