High impact polystyrene filament for printing support parts.Endless printing options!
Easily removable by dissolving in Lemonesol.
The wide processing window means it can be used for all the materials from Fillamentum Industrial.
Reliability of the high-quality 3D printing filament
- matt finish used for support parts and functional objects
Strong printing properties
- lower warping, less odour than ABS and ASA, strong interlayer adhesion
Printing of supports
- adhesion to other materials, smooth interface, fast removal
- flexural strength, impact resistance, resilience
Option to paint & grind
Safe for food contact and toy applications
- dielectric strength, surface & volume resistivity
Low moisture and water adsorption
- safe use in electrical and electronic equipment
Environmentally friendly material
- recyclable, non-toxic, BPA free, lower styrene emission
Printing temperature: 230–250 °C
Bed temperature: 90–105 °C
The chemical structure of styrene plastics means that warping may occur when used with large objects.
Use Magigoo or 3Dlac to strengthen bed adhesion!
See the multifunctionality
HIPS Extrafill | Nylon FX256
2000 MPa | 1400 MPa
155 kV/mm | 27 kV/mm
17 kJ/m2 (notched) | 7 kJ/m2 (notched)
Heat resistance (HDT)
85 °C (1,8 MPa) | 50 °C (1,8 MPa)