Nylon CF15 Carbon
Carbon fibre reinforced Nylon FX256 filament.
Strong, smooth & resistant.
Wide temperature range, chemically and mechanically resistant.
The material retains its properties under a wide range of temperatures.
3D printed object with excellent functional properties
- change of properties versus Nylon FX256
- strong interlayer adhesion, smooth surface, higher process stability
- improved tensile strength and hardness, wear and abrasion resistance
- similar to Nylon FX256, improved HDT
- lower resilience because of fibres
- similar when compared with Nylon FX256 (carbon fibres are chemical resistant)
Environmentally friendly material
- recyclable, BPA free, styrene free
Printing temperature: 235–260 °C
Bed temperature: 80–105 °C.
Due to the crystallinity, warping may occur during cooling.
Use a glue stick for ideal bed adhesion.
Changes in values
Nylon CF15 Carbon | Nylon FX256
54,5 MPa/103 % | 45 MPa/50 %
75 Shore D | lower hardness
Charpy impact resistance
86,2 kJ/m2 (unnotched) | 7 kJ/m2 (notched)
more stable | need of proper melt
very high | high