High-tech filament made from polyamide 12
Excellent functional properties for the most resistant prints.
The material retains its properties under a wide range of temperatures.
Unmatched chemical resistance, even at elevated temperatures.
Guarantees the high-quality of printed objects.
High functionality of the 3D printed object
- special properties, long life of the material
- strong interlayer adhesion, no odour
- durable, tough, crystalline, but resilient in the thinner layer
- notched impact strength is the same at 23 and -40 °C
- withstands hydrolysis, ionizing radiation, ozone, neutral and alkaline media
- lower than in the case of polyamide 6
Safe for food contact applications
- can be used in contact with food, hot water resistance
Environmentally friendly material
- recyclable, bio-based, BPA free, styrene free
Printing temperature: 235–260 °C
Bed temperature: 80–105 °C
Because of the crystallinity, it is recommended to set the speed of printing at 20 mm/s.
The filament needs to melt homogenously. The crystallization influences warping during cooling.
Use a glue stick for ideal bed adhesion.
Resistance in values
Tensile strength 45 MPa/50 %
Abrasion resistance 48 mm3
Heat resistance (Vicat) 140 °C
Chemical resistance - fuels, ketones, oils, salts, hydrocarbons, even at elevated temperatures