The filament made of PC/ABS is resistant in all respects
Printed objects with nice surface and great features.
This material is widely used in automotive industry. Therefore, it is ideal for prototyping.
High-quality 3D printing filament
- prototyping, resistant parts
Great printing properties
- lower warping, less odour than ABS and ASA, interlayer adhesion, smooth finish
Excellent temperature resistance
- high HDT, low thermal expansion
- tensile, flexural strength, impact resistance, resilience
Environmentally friendly material
- non-toxic, lower styrene emission
Printing temperature: 230–250 °C
Bed temperature: 80–95 °C
First trial version of material – the properties of final version may be different.
Use Magigoo or glue for improvement of bed adhesion! Chemical structure of styrene plastics may cause the warping of bigger objects.
Resistance & printability
PC/ABS | PC/ABS filaments*
55 MPa | 41 MPa
80 MPa | 68 MPa
60 kJ/m2 | 40 kJ/m2
Heat resistance (HDT)
125 °C (0,45 MPa) | 98–110 °C
*publicly accessible information from other producers