Unique brand-new polyvinyl chloride filament from Fillamentum
The commodity plastic is now available for prototyping.
It offers great mechanical properties, durability and impact resistance.
That’s why we can proudly call it INDUSTRIAL.
Perfect workability and features
- commodity plastic available in the form of filament!
High quality of your 3D printing
- functionality, toughness, rigidity
Excellent printing properties
- strong interlayer and bed adhesion
- tensile strength, hardness, impact resistance
Improved heat stability
- basic PVC resists for 20 minutes
Excellent for prototyping
Low moisture adsorption
- resistant to oils, salts, solutions, water
- safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
Recyclable, styrene free
Printing temperature: 215–230 °C
Bed temperature: 80 °C
The printing speed should be in the range of 40–60 mm/s
After finish of printing, remove the filament to avoid degradation in the nozzle. It shouldn’t stay in the nozzle at elevated temperature for long time. Ventilate the room during printing, the harmful vapours are released. The vapours may affect your stainless-steel parts of 3D printer. Layer must be high enough to avoid clogging of the nozzle.
Use Magigoo or 3Dlac to strengthen bed adhesion!
Proof of durability
Hardness 78 Shore D
Heat resistance (Vicat) 71 °C
Thermal stability > 40 min (200 °C)